The fee can vary depending on the complexity of the service provided. The following is a general guide. If you are unsure, please speak with our receptionist at the time of your booking.
- A standard consultation is $80.50 (Medicare rebate $38.20)
- A long consultation (20 to 40 minutes) costs $130.50 (Medicare rebate $73.95)
- We do require payment for services in full on the day of your visit. Payment can be made by cash, credit card or debit card. For your convenience, we offer the Medicare Australia Easy-claim service so we are able to process your refund from Medicare instantaneously. A Debit Card (cheque or savings) is swiped and the refund deposited back into your debit account immediately.
- Additional fees are also charged for scripts and referrals when not written during a consultation.
- Appointments for the on-call doctor may attract a higher fee than a routine booked appointment, even if you are an aged pensioner or have a Centrelink card, if deemed non-urgent. Please be aware that Saturday morning appointments are for urgent appointments only and may also attract a higher fee.
- Healthcare card holders 16 years and older will be charged a reduced consultation fee.
- CRVMC bulk bills routine appointments for any patients that are;
- Aged or disability pensioners
- Centrelink card holders under 16 years of age
- VETS affairs patients for routine appointments
If you have genuine financial hardship, we invite you to discuss your situation with the Practice Manager prior to your appointment.