Since 2012, we have been pleased to be a part of the Prevocational General Practice Placement Programme (PGPPP). CRVMC allows doctors to explore the career path of rural general practice in a very well supported environment. Your experience can include:
- General practice in a modern, well equipped surgery
- Occupational health in an industrial town
- Well organised preventative health clinics including skin cancer screening
- Procedural GPs who are involved in emergency medicine, minor surgery, anaesthetics, obstetrics and sporting medicine and can provide informative tutorials that are practical as a GP.
- A designated education/meeting room for tutorials that includes access to educational resources such as the health channel.
- Great support staff of practice nurses and receptionists.
- Daily morning teas provided!
- Fully furnished accommodation
For more details, please phone our Practice Manager (Angela) on 9734 4111.
OUR PGPPP DOCTORS
Dr Chris Wood
Dr John Wong
Dr Alya Ishak
Dr Timothy Renshaw
Dr Geoff Hillwood
Dr Kylie Peterson
Dr Jonitha Nadarajah