Pre-employment medicals are an essential component in assessing whether a person will be able to undertake the duties of a specific position. Early identification of health concerns provides a business with better information to enable it to place the right person in the right job. The main components of these medicals include a detailed history and general physical examination by a doctor, audiometric testing, functional capacity by a trained exercise physiologist, drug and alcohol testing, spirometry and other practice based tests such as ECGs.
Our Pre-employment medicals are fully compliant with all industry standards and can be individualised to meet the needs of any business.
Why Choose CRVMC?
- 28 Harvey Street (GP28) is a designated, purpose built building for occupational health (opened in 2012)
- Our doctors and nurses are experienced with the occupational health needs of local industry since 1998
- We have a team of GPs, nurses, exercise physiologist, pathology, psychologists, audiometric officers and audiologists.
- These medicals can be tailored for the needs of your business
- Appointments can be made at short notice
- Reports are clear, concise and delivered in a short time frame
- We are local and convenient for Collie based businesses