CRVMC is able to offer a small range of elective operations or procedures to our patients through our association with Collie Hospital. Dr Van Vollenstee is a GP surgeon with extensive training and experience from his time in South Africa. He is able to perform a number of procedures either under general or local anaesthetic. These include:-
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Tonsillectomy (if older than 7 years of age)
- Circumcision – general anaesthetic (older than 4 years of age)
- Hernia repair (Inguinal and umbilical)
- Haemorrhoid and perianal surgery
- Caesarean Sections
- Complex skin lesion removal including flaps and grafts
Dr Van Vollenstee is able to operate on both public and private patients with his usual elective list on a Wednesday morning and at present there is only a small waiting list.
To enquire in regards to a surgical procedure, please book an appointment with Dr Van Vollenstee.